Why see an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner?
- Use their refined sense of touch to restore balance and ease within the body by delivering effective treatment in a short period of time.
- Are highly skilled, non-physician, healthcare professionals who assess and treat the patient as an integrated whole.
- Provide safe and gentle treatment using a variety of therapeutic techniques.
- Address the root cause of the problem.
- Provide natural, gentle, effective, non-invasive, and drug-free treatments.
- Help the body adapt as it goes through various life changes.
- Can help improve digestion, circulation, and overall function of the body.
- Help improve your general state of health and overall sense of well-being.
Muscle and Joint Pain:
- Herniated/Bulging Discs
- Weakness/Loss of Strength
- Pre/Post Orthodontics
- Chronic Ear Infections
- Dental Work (fillings, root canals, caps)
- Sinus Congestion/Irritation
- Vision Problems (including Glaucoma)
- TMJ Problems
- Chronic Eye Infections
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Bladder/Kidney Infection
- Prolapsed Bladder
- Leaky Bladder/Incontinence
- Swollen Lymph Nodes
- Lymphatic drainage
- Chemotherapy/Radiation Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Heart Burn/GERD
- Gall Stones
- Colic (babies)
- Breastfeeding Difficulties (babies and mothers)
- Cold hands and feet
- Heart Attack & Stroke (after care)
- Heart Palpitations
- Painful & Irregular Menstruation
- Pre & Post Pregnancy Care
- Fibroids/Uterine Cysts
- Prolapsed Uterus
- Clumsiness/Balance Problems
- PMS Symptoms/Menopause
- Thyroid Disorders